- drip sand seadragon (and its "baby")
- sand sofas and TV set
- drip sand castle with alligator and turtle
- gorgeous beach vista at our feet
- we fed french fries to wild seagulls in flight!
- David saw 2 water spouts and here was one!
- lovely burning gold sunset skies...no photoshopping!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Afternoon at the beach...so MUCH happening!
at 11:11 PM
The local bridal magazine, The Perfect Wedding Planner, published our article we co-authored together, in the summer 2011 issue, page 16! If...
Margo is writing in a public journal with our friend, Theresa, at the famous Kindred Spirit mailbox on Sunset Beach NC on the west end of it...
A Triton shell horn from http://www.conchking.com/ (all KINDS of high-end shell products: horns, oil lamps, necklaces, trophies, amazing h...
Many traditions and fun superstitions adorn modern weddings. The origin of many rituals came from darker European medieval times when women ...
Other beaches in this list are in Hawaii and New Zealand! We performed a few weddings at this lovely location, which is about 10 minutes fro...