- Ladies wearing Fascinators or huge ripple-brimmed hats.
- Mustard yellow color, or peachy pink pastel color or navy blue clothing.
- Monochromatic outfits with matching accessories, few patterns, like the Queen (who wore pale green).
- Morning tuxedos for men, with interesting patterned ties or vests.
- Both Prince Harry and Prince William wore their Blues and Royals frockcoat uniforms.
- Meghan's dress: white silk organza with a muted sheen, boat neckline, no embellishments, no necklace, short train, loooooong cathedral veil, Queen Anne's tiara, and a small, posey-style white & yellow bouquet with flowers from each of all the British commonwealths.
Famous guests: Oprah Winfrey, David Beckham, Amal and George Clooney, Serena Williams, Elton John, James Cordon, and others. Prince William was best man, and Prince Charles escorted bride partway down the aisle too.