- Metallic and Marble materials, colors, textures - lots of silver, chrome, white metal.
- Greenery - instead of flowers, now its vines, ferns, leaves, succulents, berries, pods, stems, grasses, spanish mosses, peacock feathers, straw or raffia. (our florist LOVES to make these!)
- Casual ceremonies and photo poses - cheerful, fun, relaxed, even humorous. (Like we do!)
- Outdoors locations (a beach perhaps?!)
- Unique foods on the menus, and unique food displays.
Sunday, February 18, 2018
TOP 5 Wedding Trend for 2018
According to WeddingWire.com:
at 9:01 PM
By www.beachpeopleweddings.com and Margo Sears, The Wedding Whisperer: Couples are asking about using Chinese Sky Lantern...
(edited from original article on http://www.perfect-wedding-day.com/bridal-bouquet-types.html) The Posy Bouquet Most popular shape--d...
Margo is writing in a public journal with our friend, Theresa, at the famous Kindred Spirit mailbox on Sunset Beach NC on the west end of it...
Many traditions and fun superstitions adorn modern weddings. The origin of many rituals came from darker European medieval times when women ...
Other beaches in this list are in Hawaii and New Zealand! We performed a few weddings at this lovely location, which is about 10 minutes fro...