- Wear colorful clothes, or least put the groom and family in colorful clothes. The background beach colors are DULL--white, silver, beige, blue, grey and white again.
- Any men or boys with crew cuts or shaved heads? Tell them to tan their scalps in the last month before wedding... no hats, use sunscreen, for no q-tip heads!
- Women and girls, please wear hair pinned, shellacked thickly, or fastened OUT of your face. Short hair is non-issue. But wind on beach will ALWAYS blow long hair into your eyes, you squint, you toss your head, you reach up to push it... all those things ruin photos.
- Wear the formal make up, teeth whitening (groom too), and put on the big jewelry! Wear that fanciest necklace and earrings! They will look tiny and small in a portrait....trust me... it helps.
- Buy dresses that support and complement your body types. The standard American bridal gown of white, strapless, sweetheart neckline with mermaid or belle skirt, looks bad on 1/3 of all body types... ask a seriously honest clerk or friend opinion first.
- Alter strapless dresses to fit very well and closely--no gaps or pinching. The wearer should NEVER never tug on her dress! Looks so clumsy and childish, unclassy and totally goofy.
- Your pics will look natural due to the beach background and the poses we put you in. So go dress up a lot...this is a wedding! And the contrast to the casual background is very cool and pretty! But please remain physically comfortable. NO painful shoes or overheated layers!
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Advice for best beach wedding photos
at 12:24 AM
By www.beachpeopleweddings.com and Margo Sears, The Wedding Whisperer: Couples are asking about using Chinese Sky Lantern...
(edited from original article on http://www.perfect-wedding-day.com/bridal-bouquet-types.html) The Posy Bouquet Most popular shape--d...
Margo is writing in a public journal with our friend, Theresa, at the famous Kindred Spirit mailbox on Sunset Beach NC on the west end of it...
Many traditions and fun superstitions adorn modern weddings. The origin of many rituals came from darker European medieval times when women ...
Other beaches in this list are in Hawaii and New Zealand! We performed a few weddings at this lovely location, which is about 10 minutes fro...